Sunday, May 25, 2014

DIY ombre flower vases

WHAT?! OMG is this real? Am I actually doing a new DIY post. It has has been 1, 2, no 3 no... it has been a very long time since I have done a DIY post. Don't worry, I'll still be keeping up with my OOTD posts but I will be getting back into makeup reviews, DIYs and that sort of stuff. I MISS MAKING THINGS. In my heart and mind, there are never enough Pinterest DIYs. 

I have a bunch of these little flower vases (filled with faux flower... who can keep real ones alive?) on my table in my room. I have 2 ombre ones... I'll show you the other one soon enough. This was so so easy to make.

All I needed was a tall glass. You can use old candle jars, or jelly jars or really anything. You also need spray paint and some wind. What? wind? Yes wind. 

As you can see from the photos, I sprayed the glass upside down and closer to it then further away as I got further up. You will need to stand in a way that the wind will carry the spray paint onto the glass. For the very top portion, I stood super far away, but close enough for it to hit, and let the wind take it. 

Who knew ombre was that easy? Not me until I figured it out. 

♡Here is the finished project. Hope you love it. Thanks for reading

OH AND PS IF YOU'RE READING THIS STAY TUNED BECAUSE I HAVE A TON MORE DIYS COMING SOON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment