Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Where are you spring? -OOTD

Another cold day. RIP spring 2014 April 12th-April 16th. Seriously when is it going to be warm again? I've been upstate so its a little bit chillier than in the city and I'm not expecting it to be 85 out again but please can it at least get over 60?! I swear, at this rate we're going to we shoveling snow in July. I've been doing some spring cleaning while at home and found my old favorite pair of flats. They're falling apart a bit but sometimes you have to love things that are falling apart. Sometimes you have to let them go. That is a good life lesson. PS sorry this is an older post that got sort of lost in my queue









Cardigan: H&M | Jeans: H&M | T shirt: Marshall's | Flannel: thrifted | Flats: Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment