Saturday, November 23, 2013

100 questions no one ever asks tag

Hot damn I watch a lot of YouTube videos and this tag goes around every once in a while. I figured I would do it because a) I need something to do on this train ride and b) I think you guys should know more about me and by 'know more about me' I think you should know some really useless information about me.
Let's gooooooooo:
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I don't have a closet and I haven't had one since I was a child so....
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Duh free shampoo/ conditioner that's perfectly sized. Ps is anyone else weirdly drawn into thosw mini makeup products at Sephora?
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Hmm well, I don't have more that just that one sheet that goes over the mattress what's that called...? 
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No but I would like one 
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? No
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I don't have that kind of time but holy shiii have you guys ever seen Extreme Couponers?  My obsession 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bear-stand tall with your arms in the air or something like that 
8:Do you have freckles? You don't even know how many freckles I have on my arms. But then again neither do I. That would be really hard to count. 
9:Do you always smile for pictures? No. Never. Do not take my picture.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? People who... You know what move to New York City, you'll understand 
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Sometimes 
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? Who hasn't?
13:What about pooped in the woods? How difficult would that be? Like really.
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? I can't dance
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? If by chew you mean nearly digest then yes. 
16:How many people have you slept with this week? 38
17:What size is your bed? Twin extra long at school/full at home. 
18:What is your Song of the week? Niggas in Paris by Kanye is the song of my life
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? It really depends. Like it really depends
20:Do you still watch cartoons? Occasionally 
21:Whats your least favorite movie? you again 
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Why would I tell you?
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water. Always water. With everything 
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ranch/honey mustard. 
25:What is your favorite food? Well now I really want a chicken nugget with honey mustard. 
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Georgia Rule, Mean Girls (cliche), Clueless, Grease
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? Awko Taco
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Girl Scout because my mom was the troop leader. 
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?  Why not.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 2004.
31:Can you change the oil on a car? Hahahahaha.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No but I really should. (Knock on wood)
33:Ever ran out of gas? Now there's a story. 
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Literally any sandwich but the best is breaded chicken with cheddar, lettuce, tomato, ranch, bacon, in a spinach wrap. 
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Those breakfasts froma dinner where you get 3 eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, French toast, etc. 
36:What is your usual bedtime? 2 am. 
37:Are you lazy? As lazy as a
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Don't you dress up for something different each year?
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Pig. Is that the right thing?
40:How many languages can you speak? After 6 years of Spanish, 1 year of French, and 1 summer in Germany I can proudly say that I can speak English. Sorta. 
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I think I'm still subscribed to Seventeen at the house I grew up in/moved out of four years ago. 
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lincoln logs. Can you tell I grew up country. 
43:Are you stubborn? Oh yeah. 
44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman? I could literally not care less.
45:Ever watch soap operas? The Days of Our Lives starring Joey Tribianni as Dr. Drake Ramourey
46:Are you afraid of heights? Not even at all. I live in New York ok. 
47:Do you sing in the car? Do I sing? Yes. Do I sing well? No 
48:Do you sing in the shower? I don't sing I preform. 
49:Do you dance in the car? How? How is that possible?
50:Ever used a gun? You don't know the redneck land of my hometown. 
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? High school 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Non broadway ones are. 
53:Is Christmas stressful? No Christmas is the greatest time of year. 
54:Ever eat a pierogi? Yes. And from reading/watching this tag I'm the only one. But SOOO GOOD 
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry. No apple. No blueberry. 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Travel agent/gold digger. 
57:Do you believe in ghosts? Oh yeah. 
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All the time but like I take psychology so I had my dreams about that shattered. 
59:Take a vitamin daily? When I remember 
60:Wear slippers? When I can find them
61:Wear a bath robe? Ew never they always freaked me out. Like why would you get dressed into a robe then into clothes 
62:What do you wear to bed? Sweats and whatever shirt I wore that day. 
63:First concert? Probably the Jonas Brothers
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target.
65:Nike or Adidas? Nike. Idgaf 
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Ugh either. 
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Ew neither please. 
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No. And my year of French did not teach me what that means. 
69:Ever take dance lessons? Yes and I quit each one before the recital then my parents made me go to one of the recitals and I sat downstairs in the waiting area alone for hours because I dint have friends and my mom sewed my costume too tight. 
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?  Wall Street banker. No exceptions. 
71:Can you curl your tongue? Yeah can people not?
72:Ever won a spelling bee? Yeah with the word surprise.
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Am I a girl?
74:Own any record albums? No I wish 
75:Own a record player? Again I wish 
76:Regularly burn incense? I thought only stoners did that. 
77:Ever been in love? Oh for sure.
78:Who would you like to see in concert? KANYE
79:What was the last concert you saw? Jonas brothers. Is 2008 you jealous. 
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Hot. Green tea. 
81:Tea or coffee? Tea. 
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles. 
83:Can you swim well? Yeah it's not difficult. 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Who can't?
85:Are you patient? Not even a little. Let's go 
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? Dj 
87:Ever won a contest? No. I'm so unlucky with that. 
88:Ever have plastic surgery? Not yet..... jk
89:Which are better black or green olives? Eww olives are the devil 
90:Can you knit or crochet? Both. 
91:Best room for a fireplace? Living room. 
92:Do you want to get married? Yes.
93:If married, how long have you been married? I'm 18 and this is not the south. Jk. Kind of. 
94:Who was your HS crush? Oh you haven't seen the boys in my high school have you?
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? What am I four. I just get my way. 
96:Do you have kids? No.
97:Do you want kids? God no. 
98:Whats your favorite color? Lilac. 
99:Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
100: Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yeah. Seriously who has never been stung by a bee?

No comments:

Post a Comment