Thursday, November 28, 2013

Best nail base and top coat ever?!

I HAVE FOUND THE BEST BASE AND AND AND TOP COATS EVER.
It's from the brand Nutra Nail and this set of two was $5. I've only ever seen these at Walmart but I'm sure they exist other places because let's be honest I didn't look that hard. Sorry. So, technically this little box is just the Bullet Proof Strength base coat and the High Gloss top coat is just a free gift. This is my second time buying this so you know I love it (nail polish lasts forever even when you're me and paint your nails like every day.) 

So the base coat actually makes your nails stronger. At least it claims to. Butttttt I have super weak nails that just don't want to grow. Like at all. I've been using this for however long it takes to use up a bottle and I can honestly say that this stuff made my nails so much stronger. Also my nails chip like crazy. Normally, its a basic miracle if my nail polish lasts more than like 1 or 2 days max. Since using this combo, I get at least 4-5 days before I start seeing very minor chips.

I have tried every base and top coat out there. I've tried the dirt cheap and I've tried the super expensive-its gonna be worth $25-ones. These ones from Nutra Nail are the absolute best and best of all, you cna get both of them for 5 freaking dollars. How can anything be better. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!! I hate doing my own nails because they chip so quickly. Right now I'm using a base and top coat from Sally Hansen but it's not working great. I'll keep an eye out for this one.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help. Definitely check it out. ❤️

      Delete