Friday, December 13, 2013

My Daily Makeup

I wanted to share with you what makeup I use almost daily. Of course on some days I may do more or less. I've linked each product if you want to purchase it.

makeup


I start with the Too Faced primed and poreless under my eyes. Next, I apply benefit erase paste under my eyes as well. I wear the shade medium. Then I go over that with bare minerals foundation in the shade golden fair. I originally bought this to be my actual foundation but it wound up being way too yellow for me. I put it to good use by using it to conceals under my eyes. I know this seems like a ton of product to put under my eyes but using the primer really makes it stay one forever and not crease. 
For my eyes, I don't always wear i shadow but if I do,  I prime with either too faced shadow insurance or urban decay eyeshadow insurance. I have both of these and they both work the same. I really just reach into my drawer and pull out one of the two. Any way I wear any shadow from the urban decay naked palette. Oh my god I've had this since it came out and I've hit pan on almost all the colors. 
Next I line my eyes with maybelline line stiletto. I always do a little wing because doesn't it just make you feel that much more powerful? This is a liquid eye liner and its the best one ever I swear. I've tried so many other from NYC, MAC, ELF, and a few from sephora and they all sucked compared to this one. It makes the most crisp, black line. 
I feel like it's really necessary to let my eyeliner dry. Otherwise, when I curl my lashes it's smudges and just no. In the mean time I fill in my brows with the Nyx auto eyebrow pencil. I use the shade taupe. It doesn't match perfectly. I swear my eyebrows are grey and I've tried ash colored brow products and whatever this one works well. 
For my face, I go all over with the Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer  This is the most amazing bronzer ever. Interestingly enough, I've never used drugstore bronzer. I have tried all the cult faves of high end. This smells and tastes like chocolate, it's matte, it smells like chocolate, it's not too brown or too orange. Oh and IT SMELLS LIKE FRIGGIN CHOCOLATE. 
Another cult favorite that I use it the NARS orgasm/laguna duoI miss the two and put it on the backs of my cheek bones. I hate the look of blush on the apples of my cheeks. This is seriously worth the hype. 
Finally, I curl my lashes and put on one coat of Maybelline Falsies and one coat of Maybelline great lash lots of lashes . Maybelline makes the best mascaras hands down. This combo makes my lashes long, curled, volumized, just perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment