Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DIY body chain

Body chains are becoming so trendy. Celebrities like Rihanna and Vanessa Hudgens have seen spotted wearing these. I wanted one but they can be crazy expensive. I found a way to make my own.

All you will need is some old necklaces that you can take the pendant off of. How many you need depends on how long the chains are, how big you are, what you want the body chain to look like, etc. I would up using 3 necklaces and one chain bracelet.

I chose a mix of sliver and one gold necklace. The lengths all vary.

You want to attach two necklaces to make one long circle. Then do the same thing with the other two. You should have two very long chain necklaces. Take on of the clasps and attach the two so that theres two connected long necklaces as pictured above. 

I strung mine so that one side hanging down is silver and the other is gold.

You could also spray paint some of the chains to add some color.

That's it! Now you have your body chain.

I like to wear this under a cropped shirt or over a normal shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment