Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spicy peanut noodles recipe

ljb

Ramen, Sriracha, and peanut butter. What could go wrong?
I'm in college. I try to avoid ramen but somehow its in my cabinet. It's not really good. I mean it costs like 35¢ a pack. I found this recipe online somewhere forever ago and its really pretty good. This turns out something like thai peanut noodles or cold sesame noodles depending on how much of everything you put in. I know you can just buy a pack of those for less than all the ingredients but think of how many times you can make this.

You will need:
1 pack of ramen
~2 tbsp peanut butter*
~2 tbsp sriracha*
salt
*you can adjust these to your liking. I like a little more sriracha and a little less peanut butter.

-Start by making a pack of ramen according to the instructions provided then dump out the water.
-Add the peanut butter, sriracha, and salt

-Stir it really well. It can be difficult to stir the peanut butter but keep mixing until its well combined.

-Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment