Sunday, March 23, 2014

Best ELF products: makeup

This is the third part of my Best ELF Products series. These are my favorite makeup products. Elf is a great brand and it is so affordable. They have so many products that are accessible for beginners or pros.


The first product is the Contouring blush and bronzing powder. I wrote an entire review and comparison. Find it here


Next is their blush. All of the shades are quite pigmented and amazing. The one I have shown here is 'pink passion'. I have a swatch to the left and the blush is on the right. This blush is super bright and neon. The camera really does't do it justice. 

Next is the matte lip colors. These are twist up lip crayons. I  really like them because they are almost a mix between a lipstick and a lip liner. They have a slim point so its easy to get control. The swatch of the shade 'rich red' is to the left. 
Complexion perfection is a powder that con taints four tinted powders in yellow, blue, green, and pink. They each color correct for things like discoloration in acne, or under eye circles. It is a nice setting powder that helps to control oil, bright and perfect the face, and hold your foundation on longer.

Finally the mineral booster. They sell different sizes of this and I buy the largest one that retails for $8. This is probably my favorite product. It is so comparable to the Bare Minerals mineral veil powder yet is a fraction of the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment