Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pantone color of the year fashion and makeup










http://www.pantone.com/images/COY/2014/pages-Main/main_banner.jpg

Each year, Pantone announces their color of the year. 2014's color is radiant orchid. I love light purples like this. I wanted to put together a list of some fashion in this color. This is such a fun color. I wanted to find items that were more unique and from different places. I see a lot of makeup in this color but not as much clothing so, I decided to include both. I didn't find exact matches but more clothes that are similar.

This tank is cute and simple.  Its not completely my style but it's still great for the summer.  |  Forever 21

Can you tell I have a thing for t-shirts? Long shirts are great and this on has an awesome cutout. Its oversized and great to just throw on and lounge around in. | Urban Outfitters

How cute are these converse? These are a little but lighter but I think they still work fine. | Urban Outfitters
butter LONDON - Nail Lacquer
This nail color from Butter London is gorgeous. The color is "molly coddled"." | Sephora
Buxom - Full Bodied Lipstick
I love Buxom's lipsticks. This color is called "swinger" and I wear it whenever I need something more fun. | Sephora
Smashbox - Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer
Smashbox photo finish is an amazing primer. They have it in multiple colors and this purple toned one is great for brightening the skin. | Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment