Friday, January 10, 2014

Bath and Body Works semi annual sale haul

I picked up a few things from the Bath and Body Works semi annual sale. They have different bins that are either 50 or 75% off. Definitely check out your store and online for great deals.

This candle was the best deal i've ever gotten on anything ever. These are normally $19.50 and I paid 97¢ for this. The cashier told me they found it in the back and it was an old scent but it smells awesome and how could I pass up that. 



 The next candle I picked up was cranberry pear bellini. These are normally $10 but I paid $4. The scent is described as a "bubble and delicious- a bright blend of sparkling cranberry, sweet pear nectar and luscious blackcurrant."

Market peach is one of the minis. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the minis are now packaged the same as the larger ones with the lid and glass- they used to come in a tiny plastic container and have no lid. Peach is one of my favorite scents. Originally $4.50 I paid $2.

This one I bought for a gift. Originally $12.50 but I got it for $4.

Remember when I said that peach is my favorite scent. Well I lied because lemon is the best. I could always use a good soap. Originally $5.50 but I paid $3. Not a great deal but whatever.


Marshmallow shimmer body cream. This is the collect stuff ever because its like whipped cream but its body lotion. It smells so yummy and its not a sweet disgusting scent. It is shimmery and is absolutely one of the most moisturizing lotions ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment