Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January favorites 2014: beauty

Oh January, you are my favorite month. Its not because it's my birthday month or because I have almost the full month off of school. It's not because of the weather either. Do you know what its like to trek through the streets of New York when its 10 degrees out and snowing? Not pretty. But some things that are pretty are my favorites of the month. Each of these were new to me this month.


First up is the Maybelline Baby Skin. I won't bore you with the details of this because I have a full review of it here. In short, this stuff is awesome.

Next I have 2 Real Techniques brushes. I love the contour brush and the blending brush.  I use the blending brush for blush and this brush makes it look perfect. I never felt like a brush could make so much of a difference. The other is the contouring brush. I use this to, you guessed it, contour. Typically I would use an angled brush but this is really nice as well. These brushes are super soft and pretty cheap. I bought these in a set of 4 and a case for around $13.

Makeup Forever HD powder. I use this to set my under eye concealer. This is a mini version because it took me months to use up just a sample that I had. This is really fine powder that mkaes your makeup look so nice.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. I've used Covergirl foundation for years then i switched to revlon colorstay then I wasn't using foundation and now I'm using this. This color matches me to a t. I only use this in the center of my face where there's redness and dryness. There is a line where my foundation stop but this color is so perfect that you can't tell. This is such a nice foundation that everyone raves about.

Finally my beauty blender dupe thing. This one is the Precision Blending Sponge. I originally found out about this from Casey Holmes on youtube. This is seriously an exact dupe for the real deal. Its soft and applies makeup like a dream. You can tell how much I love this by how dirty it is.

What products have you been loving lately? Tell me in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I love Real Techniques brushes! I really want to try that foundation! So many people love it.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete