Saturday, January 4, 2014

Products I've used up: review

There is something really satisfying about finishing off a product. Knowing you used every last drop makes me feel like I've done something right. I promise I'm not crazy. Maybe I am but who cares. 




1. Garnier Fructis volume extend. 

What is it? This is a dry shampoo that promises to refresh your hair and give it more volume.
Did it work? Yes. I have very long hair so getting volume in it is borderline impossible but this did a pretty good job. It transformed my dirty, greasy hair into better looking hair. 
Would I re-purchase this? For sure. This is one of the best dry shampoos I've tried. 
Would I recommend this? Yes if you have greasy hair.

4/5 stars 





2. Maybelline Baby Lips. 

What is it? A hydrating lip balm that will make you lips feel softer and more plush. 
Did it work? No. But I actually went through two of these before realizing it didn't work. I hear mixed reviews of this: people love it or hate it. I'm the latter. If you have actually dry or chapped lips, this is not going to do much.
Would I re-purchase this? Like I said, I did but that was the last chance. 
Would I recommend this? No. 
1/5 stars 






3. Maybelline Falsies Mascara


What is it? A mascara the will make your lashes look long, volumized, and fake.
Did it work? Yes and no. It doesn't make them look fake but it makes them very long and lovely overall. I like to wear this over another mascara to get the perfect look
Would I re-purchase this? Yes and I have at least 6-7 times, possibly even more. I have been using it for years.
Would I recommend this? Yes
5/5 stars 















4. Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit

What is it? A hair removal set with wax strip. You lay them down and they remove hair. 
Did it work? Not even a little. I tried this over and over again. I tried them so many ways yet each time I pulled of the strip I was in pain and only 2-3 hairs had been removed. It would probably be quicker and less painful to pluck out each hair one by one.
Would I re-purchase this? Never. 
Would I recommend this? No.
0/5 stars 


5. Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

What is it? A gentle face wash with a makeup remover built in. 
Did it work? Yes. Quick story. I start using this almost five years ago when I have severe acne and needed a gentle wash to cope with the intense prescriptions. I don't use any makeup remover and this gets off everything even waterproof mascara. 
Would I re-purchase this? I have been for 5 years now. I've gone through countless numbers of these.
Would I recommend this? Yes
5/5 stars 


No comments:

Post a Comment